Refer a friend
Love studying with us? Tell your friends and we’ll say thank you with our Refer a Friend Scheme.
We believe that our students are the best people to know exactly what it’s like to study with us, and this new scheme means you receive a reward to help you with your studies too when you recommend a friend to join us.
How to refer a friend
- Send your friend a link to this page
- Your friend should complete the below enquiry form and include your name and student number (we’ll need this to ensure you receive the incentive)
- Our team will contact your friend and discuss which programmes they may be eligible for, progressing them through the application process
- You will be eligible to receive £100 payment once your friend has:
- Successfully enrolled on to their programme
- Paid their first and second fee payment and completed their first term
- Be aged 19 years old or over at the time of referral
- Submit the student number and name of the current student who has referred them
- Not have previously enquired or applied for a programme through Lion Heart Education Service Ltd
- Not be using a representative to assist with their application
- £100 payment will only be applied once the referred student has:
- Enrolled on a programme through Lion Heart Education Service within 12 months of initial referral
- Paid their first and second fee instalment
- Completed their first and second term of study
- Only courses offered through Lion Heart Education services are eligible for this offer. For a full list of courses
- The scheme is open to prospective students referred by Lion Heart Education current students and alumni only.
- The Refer a Friend scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other fee discount.
- Lion Heart Education will permit a maximum of 10 successful referrals per Referrer per academic year.
- Prospective Students who intend to take advantage of a third party scholarship can apply to the scheme or who are intending to use Student Finance to help fund their studies.
- The Prospective Student must complete an online enquiry form to express their interest in consideration as to their eligibility for the scheme. Completion of the online form for this scheme will constitute acceptance of these terms.
- An application to the scheme cannot be made after enrolment.
- Any personal data relating to a Prospective Student will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without consent.
The Referrer shall be entitled to a referral payment worth £100 for each Prospective Student enrolled on a programme where all clauses are satisfied.
The Prospective Student will be entitled to a referred payment worth £100 where all clauses are satisfied.
For the Referrer: For self-funded current students, payment will be in the form of a tuition fee discount. For current students paying tuition fees via Student Finance England alumni, payment will be in Amazon vouchers.
For the Prospective Student: Self-funded students will receive payment in the form of a tuition fee discount. Students paying tuition fees through Student Finance England.
© 2021 Lion Heart Education Service Ltd. All Rights Reserved.